Bharatiya Janata Party state president G Kishan Reddy on Wednesday criticized the State Government for not taking up discussion on people’s issues in the budget session of Legislative Assembly.
Talking to media persons at Assembly Media Point, Kishan Reddy said that the government has totally failed to address people’s problems in the House despite opposition raising them for discussion. Stating that the farmers in the State were in a pathetic condition, he said that the government should have taken up their problems in the House and announced relief measures.
Condemning the government’s irresponsive attitude towards public issues, he alleged that the government had gagged the voice of Opposition when it pressed for discussion by resorting to frequent adjournment of the House. He warned that the government would face wrath of people soon if it does not change its arrogant attitude and focus its attention on people’s issues. (INN)
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers