BJP senior leader and former Minister of State for Railways Bandaru Dattatreya on Wednesday slammed Union Railway Minister Dinesh Trivedi for increasing railway fares while tabling the Railway Budget 2012-13 in the Parliament.
Talking to media persons at party office, Nampally, he said the Railway Minister’s decision would put additional burden on the common man. Describing the budget as anti-people and anti-development, he said that the cost of essential commodities, fertilizers and cement prices would go up with the increasing in fares.
Dattatreyya appealed to Dinesh Trivedi to immediately withdraw his decision and take steps for protecting the interests of common man in the budget.
Hailing the minister for giving green signal for second phase of MMTS in Hyderabad, he expressed regrets for allotting a meager fund of Rs 60 crore for the project while nearly Rs 1,000 crore would be needed for the project.
Even in the gauge conversion, laying of new lines and electrification, he said though the State was ready to bear 50 per cent of the project cost, the Centre did not came forward to allot sufficient funds. He alleged that the minister was showing partiality and discrimination in allotment of new trains and new lines.
Terming the Budget as games of numbers, he said that the budget was not useful for common man. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!