Pradesh Congress Committee president Botsa Satyanarayana on Friday condemned media reports which claimed that he was successful in preventing Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy in carrying out full-fledged cabinet expansion.
Talking to media persons at Gandhi Bhavan, Botsa asked the media to publish the reports after collecting basic facts from the respective leaders instead of going with fake stories and losing credibility.
Botsa said that two cabinet berths will be filled with Telangana MLAs during the next cabinet expansion which will be taken up soon. He said that the Chief Minister would give equal representation to all regions in the cabinet and seniors would not be neglected in allotting the posts.
The PCC chief also said Dr P Shankar Rao, who was dropped from the cabinet, would be accommodated on a suitable post in the party. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!