Pradesh Congress Committee president Botsa Satyanarayana on Monday stated the Telangana Ministers have to act responsibly over the statehood agitation as they are part of the government.
Talking to media persons, the PCC chief said that the Ministers were in a dilemma to take any decision on Telangana state as they were holding responsible positions. Before taking any decision, they need to consider the possible consequences and act responsibly, he stated. He hoped that the Telangana Ministers would not participate in the Telangana agitation and abide by the decision of Congress High Command.
Stating the general strike of employees has been going on due to certain conditions prevailing in the region, Botsa said that the Centre and State governments have been making all efforts to end the strike as it has been causing lot of inconvenience to all sections of the people. He said the government was holding consultations with all employees’ unions to convince them to call off the strike.
Stating that the Congress high command was serious on resolving the Telangana issue, he expressed confidence that soon it would come out with a permanent and amicable solution while keeping in view the sentiments of people of all the regions. He also hoped that the uncertainty would soon end in the State. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections