Pradesh Congress Committee president Botsa Satyanarayana on Thursday called upon people, irrespective of caste and religion, to make concrete efforts to fulfill the aspirations of constitutional architect Dr B R Ambedkar.
Talking to media persons after unfurling the tricolor at Gandhi Bhavan on the occasion of 63rd Republic Day celebrations, Botsa Satyanarayana reiterated that the Congress party would work for the upliftment of SC, ST and BC as per the aspirations of Ambedkar. He called upon party workers to popularize the government schemes and programmes among the people and strengthen the party at ground level. He also appealed to workers to support leadership of Congress president Sonia Gandhi, Prime Minister Dr Manmohan Singh and Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy.
Chief minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy, Deputy Chief Minister Damodar Rajanarasimha, Tirupati MLA K Chiranjeevi, Ministers Danam Nagender, Mukesh Goud, Ganta Srinivasa Rao, C Ramachandraiah, Minister of State for Textiles Panabaka Laxmi, MPs G Vivek, Anjan Kumar yadav and Rajya Sabha member K Kesava Rao, GHMC Deputy Mayor Rajkumar and MLAs attended the programme. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!