Pradesh Congress Committee president Botsa Satyanarayana slammed Telugu Desam Party president N Chandrababu Naidu for boycotting the address of Governor ESL Narasimhan on the inaugural day of budget session on Monday.
Talking to reporters at the Congress Legislature Party, Botsa said that it was for the first time in the State’s history that the Leader of the Opposition has boycotted the Governor’s address. He said Naidu’s decision shows that he do not trust the constitution. Describing the boycott as a ‘political stunt’, he said that Naidu has failed to fulfill the responsibility of an Opposition Leader.
Botsa also demanded that Seapker Nadendla Manohar take stern action the rebel MLAs. He said the Congress was not afraid of facing by-elections and the exit of 16 MLAs would not affect the party.
The PCC chief also refuted allegations he owned 37 wine shops across the State. However, he said the shops were owned by his friends and relatives. (INN)
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers