Pradesh Congress Committee president Botsa Satyanarayana on Friday came down heavily on Telugu Desam president N Chandrababu Naidu for levelling baseless charges against the State Government on various issues.
Talking to media persons at Gandhi Bhavan, the PCC chief stated that Naidu has no moral right to talk on liquor scam and corruption as he himself was involved in many scams. “Naidu would have landed in prison if he would not have got a stay from the court in connection with the disproportionate assets case,” he said.
Condemning Naidu for levelling charges against him in connection with the liquor syndicate, he said that no member from his family was involved with the liquor mafia.
Botsa also asked YSR Congress president Jagan Mohan Reddy to stop ‘malicious’ campaign against the government in the name of farmers’ cause. He reiterated that Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy Government was committed for the welfare of farmers and have been taking all steps to rescue them. He said opposition parties were staging protests on farmers’ issues to get political advantage. (INN)
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers