Telugu Desam MLA Revanth Reddy on Wednesday accused Pradesh Congress Committee president Botsa Satyanarayana of trying to dislodge Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy from his post.
Talking to media persons at Assembly media point, he condemned both the leaders for trading charges against each other and shifting the blame game on Telugu Desam president N Chandrababu Naidu. He asked as to how the TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu could be held responsible for the wrong policies of Kiran Kumar Reddy’s government.
Reventh Reddy asked as to how the Congress, which claims to be real follower of Mahatma Gandhi’s principles, was encouraging liquor syndicate to stay in power. “Even the Congress high command gave PCC president’s post to a person involved in the business of illcit liquor,” he alleged.
He demanded that the government initiate action against all those leaders including PCC chief Botsa Satyanarayana and Excise Minister Mopidevi Venkata Ramana for their alleged nexus with the liquor syndicate. (INN)
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections