Communist Party of India floor leader G Mallesh on Wednesday stated that the outcome of by-election results in the Telangana region was a slap on the face of Centre.
Talking to media persons at Assembly Media Point, Mallesh said that the by-elections proved that the Telangana sentiment was strong and people were demanding for fulfillment of their long-pending statehood goal. “At least now the Centre should open its eyes and make efforts for the formation of separate Telangana state,” he said.
Though the parties at the Centre and State lured the voters in the region with various tall promises, the people of region did not yield to them and voted in favour of Telangana statehood, he pointed out. He said that the elections proved that both ruling Congress and Opposition Telugu Desam have lost the confidence of people of the region due to their total failure to respect Telangana sentiment.
Mallesh asked the Centre to take steps for moving Telangana bill in the parliament immediately. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!