Former Pradesh Congress Committee president D Srinivas on Saturday said that the party would not giving much significance to the by-elections being held in the seven Assembly segments in the State.
Talking to media persons after having the darshan of Goddess Kanakadurga at Indrakeeladri along with Patancheruvu MLA Nandeshwar Goud, Srinivas said that the outcome of by-election results would not have much impact on Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy’s Government. Stating that the by-election results would not pose any threat to the government, he said that Kiran Kumar Reddy Government would continue its tenure till 2014.
Srinivas also condemned media reports that the country would witness midterm elections in the event of withdrawal of support by Trinamool Congress president Mamata Banerjee and following the debacle of Congress in recent Assembly elections. Stating that no party was ready to face the midterm elections in the country, he said that the UPA government would continue its stint.
Srinivas also lauded Union Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee for presenting the Budget that would benefit all sections of the society. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections