Senior IAS officer Y Srilakshmi, who was arrested in the illegal mining case of Obulapuram Mining Corporation and remanded to 3-day CBI custody, on Wednesday moved a bail petition in the CBI Special Court at Nampally.
Admitting the petition, the court has directed the Central Bureau of Investigation to file its counter. The court has adjourned the hearing on Srilakshmi bail petition to Thursday.
Earlier, in a separate petition, Srilakshmi has appealed the court to grant her Special Category Prisoner status in the Chanchalguda Women’s Jail. The matter has been posted for hearing on December 2.
Meanwhile, the CBI has grilled the senior bureaucrat on the second day at its office in Koti over her alleged role in mining scam. (INN)
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers