Central Bureau of Investigation Joint Director VV Laxminarayana on Friday stated that the probing agency would register case against Telugu Desam Party president N Chandrababu Naidu after verifying the documents submitted by Pulivendula MLA Y S Vijayamma.
Talking to media persons after collecting the copies of material submitted by Vijayamma from the Andhra Pradesh High Court, Laxminarayana said that a special investigation team with senior officers would be set up to study the evidence material given by Vijayamma.
Based on the study report, he said that the probing agency would register a case against Naidu in connection with the alleged illegal assets. He said the agency would complete the investigation procedure within the stipulated deadline of three months set by the High Court. Later, a report would be submitted to the court in a sealed cover, he said.
Laxminarayana said that the agency would issue notices to other respondents in connection with the case to get their witness and evidence.
Meanwhile, Naidu has been conducting a meeting with party senior leaders over the strategy to be adopted to deal with the case.
It may be recalled that based on a petition filed by Pulivendula MLA Vijayamma, the High Court has asked the CBI and other agencies to conduct a preliminary probe into the alleged illegal assets of Chandrababu Naidu. (INN)
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections