The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) on Monday questioned former Government advisor and Rajya Sabha member K V P Ramachandra Rao in connection with the Emaar-APIIC township scam.
Talking to media persons after the CBI grilling at the Dilkusha Guest House, Ramachandra Rao said that he appeared before the agency as a witness and provided entire information to the agency. He said that he also assured the agency that he would extend all cooperation in the investigations.
The CBI questioned KVP for about three hours with regard to the purchase of a plot in the township in the name of his wife.
Rao, a close aide of former chief minister YSR was the government advisor when the share of the state-owned APIIC in the township was reduced from 26 to six per cent, causing huge losses to the public exchequer. There are allegations that Rao played a key role in the decision to reduce the APIIC’s share. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!