The Central Bureau of Investigation sleuths on Tuesday reportedly arrested Sunil Reddy, a close aide of YSR Congress Party president Jagan Mohan Reddy, at his residence in Nanakramguda.
According to sources, Sunil Reddy was arrested in connection with the disproportionate assets case of Jagan Mohan Reddy. He was summoned and questioned at Dilkusha Guest House for the last two days and on Monday morning he was formally arrested. However, the CBI was yet to confirm his arrest.
The officials conducted searches at his house and offices in the morning and questioned him for more than two hours. Later, the CBI sleuths took him into custody.
Earlier, Sunil Reddy left for the US after the probing agency filed FIR in Jagan Mohan Reddy’s accumulation of wealth case.
Sunil Reddy was the in-charge of Jagan’s media affairs and have allegedly played a key role in the management of funds obtained by Jagan Mohan Reddy along with Jagathi Publications vice-chairman and financial advisor Vijay Sai Reddy, the sources said. The CBI questioned him regarding the infusion of funds in the companies owned by Jagan Mohan Reddy. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections