YSR Congress party spokesperson Ambati Rambabu on Wednesday alleged that the Central Bureau of Investigation was targeting the YSR Congress party leaders at the behest of Congress party.
Talking to reporters, Ambati allged that the CBI was not all looking into the involvement of TDP president N Chandrababu Naidu in the Emaar scam and its has directed its investigation against the YSR Congress party leaders. He alleged that CBI Joint Director VV Lakshminarayana has been taking directions from the Congress High Command to target Jagan Mohan Reddy and other leaders.
Ambati also accused Lakshminarayana of selectively leaking information in the Emaar case to two vernacular dailies. Lakshminarayana himself would reveal the truth if a narco-analysis test is conducted on him, he said. (INN)
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers