CBI joint director VVS Laxminarayana on Friday stated that the probing agency would investigate into the GO Ms No 80 issued in February 2002 by the Chandrababu Naidu Government transferring the mining lease to Obulapuram Mining Corporation
Talking to reporters, the CBI Joint Director informed that Kadapa MP YS Jagan Mohan Reddy gave a copy of the GO and other documents relating to transfer of mining lease to the OMC during his appearance before the agency in the OMC illegal mining case. However, he said that Jagan denied having any business links with OMC chairman Gali Janardhan Reddy.
According to Laxminarayana, the YSR Congress president told the CBI officials that he met Gali Janardhan Reddy only on four occasions in some private functions. However, he denied having any other connections with the Gali brothers or the OMC.
The CBI official refused to divulge more details of what transpired between Jagan and the investigating team. He said Jagan’s entire statement has been recorded. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!