Joint Director of Central Bureau of Investigation V V Laxminarayana on Friday stated that the probing agency would file a case against Telugu Desam Party president N Chandrababu Naidu by November 21.
Talking to media persons after having a meeting with CBI Director Amar Prathap Singh in New Delhi, Laxminarayana attributed the delay in filing case against Naidu to late receipt of High Court orders. The joint director also handed over the copy of High Court order to Amar Pratap Singh.
During the meeting, the duo also discussed formation of a special team to probe into properties of Chandrababu Naidu. Laxminarayana said that he has explained the progress in the cases of Obulapuram Mining Corporation, illegal assets case of YSR Congress president Jagan Mohan Reddy and Emaar Properties to the CBI Director.
Sources say that the CBI officials also discussed the shortage of staff in the agency, especially in view of multiple probes going on in Hyderabad. (INN)
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers