Tirupati MLA K Chiranjeevi seems unhappy over getting only two cabinet berths for his party-men in the State Cabinet.
Talking to media persons at party office after felicitating Ganta Srinivasa Rao and C Ramachandraaiah, who were inducted into the Cabinet, Chiranjeevi felt that Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy should have inducted one more PRP MLA from the Telangana region during the cabinet expansion. However, he said that he would make all efforts to get one more cabinet berth from the Telangana region.
Chiranjeevi admitted that he had expected three berths, but now he has to satisfy with two berths only. However, he denied reports of him mounting pressure on the high command for giving ministerial posts.
Describing both Srinivasa Rao and Ramachandraaiah as the most efficient and capable leaders, he said that the Congress party would be strengthened with this move. He said he would follow the high command’s directions and make every effort to bring Congress party to power in the 2014 elections.
Chiranjeevi thanked all the Congress leaders for choosing the candidatures of Srinivasa Rao and Ramachandraaiah for the ministerial posts. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections