Actor Nandamuri Balakrishna on Monday accused Praja Rajyam Party president K Chiranjeevi of selling away his party for posts.
Addressing a massive gathering at Pedawaltair after unveiling NTR’s statue in Visakhapatnam district as part of his two-days visit, Balakrishna directed his major part of the speech towards targeting Chiranjeevi. He alleged that Chiranjeevi sold his own party to get ministerial posts. Therefore, Chiranjeevi has no moral right to talk about Telugu Desam Party, he said. Referring to Chiranjeevi, he said the former PRP chief was dreaming to become the Chief Minister without making concrete efforts.
Balakrishna said that he was joined active politics by taking inspiration from Telugu Desam Party founder president and his father N T Rama Rao. He said he would take forward the ideals and principles of his father at the grass root level and would make sincerely to bring the party to power in the next elections. “I will try to complete the pending tasks of my father by coming to power in the next elections,” he said.
Balakrishna said that he would make complete efforts to bring back the glory of party under the leadership of party president N Chandrababu Naidu. “I will coordinate with my fans and party workers in bringing party to power,” he stated. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!