Former minister JC Diwakar Reddy on Thursday condemned the statement of Praja Rajyam MLA Sridhar Krishna Reddy that his party might reverse the decision of its merger with the Congress if the latter fails to accommodate Chiranjeevi on a suitable post.
Talking to media persons at the Assembly premises, Diwakar Reddy said that the Congress party would never backtrack from its promise given to Chiranjeevi during the No Confidence Motion and reward him with a suitable position at an appropriate time.
Terming Krishna Reddy remarks as ‘unfortunate’, he said there was no truth in his statement. He said that Krishna Reddy might have issued this statement due to anxiousness of not accommodating Chiranjeevi and his party cadre in the State Cabinet.
Admitting that rewarding of Praja Rajyam leaders was delayed due to certain unfavourable conditions that prevailed in the state, he said the Congress high command would recognize Chiranjeevi’s services and give him a suitable position soon.
He called upon district leaders to sink their differences and work collectively for the winning of aspirants to be fielded on the behalf of party in the upcoming bye-elections in the State. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections