Tirupati MLA K Chiranjeevi on Monday stated there was nothing wrong in the statement of actor Nandamuri Balakrishna that he was ready to contest against him in the next Assembly elections.
Talking to media persons at Tirupati airport during visit to his constituency, Chiranjeevi said that everyone was free to contest from anywhere in the country. “There is nothing wrong if Balakrishna wants to contest against me in the next elections,” he said.
Earlier, Balakrishna announced in Visakhapatnam that he was ready to contest against Chiranjeevi in the assembly elections, if the TDP asks him to do so.
Chiranjeevi alleged that Telugu Desam Party president N Chandrababu Naidu was unable to digest the fact that Congress has now emerged stronger after the merger of Praja Rajyam Party. He said Naidu was ‘psychologically disturbed’ and that was the reason why he started levelling baseless charges against the Congress party to tarnish its image.
The Tirupati MLA said that the Congress high command has agreed to give only two posts for the PRP members in the Council of Ministers. However, it has promised to make justice to the Telangana region in another way, he said. (INN)
Articles that might interest you
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections