Clashes erupted today in OU campus again as students staged protests against Andhra Pradesh Formation Day. The protests turned violent when students started throwing rocks and other sharp objects on the Policemen stationed on campus.
Police forces had no choice but to resort to a lathicharge. A few teargas shells were also fired to disperse the unruly crowds. The latest incident comes after relative calm in Hyderabad for the last few weeks. The Sakala Janula Samme was halted by employee unions and employees resumed duties in their respective departments.
Heavy security arrangements were made to prevent any untoward incidents in the twin cities on the occasion of Andhra Pradesh formation day today.
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections