Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy on Friday announced the portfolios for the two newly inducted ministers.
The Chief Minister allotted Endowments portfolio for C Ramachandraiah and Infrastructure, Investments and Ports to Ganta Srinivasa Rao. Legislative council member Ramchandraiah and Anakapalle MLA Srinivasa Rao, both members of erstwhile Praja Rajyam Party, were inducted into the council of ministers on Thursday.
The Infrastructure and Investment portfolio was earlier held by Komatireddy Venkat Reddy and the Endowment was handled by Jupally Krishna Rao. The posts fell vacant following their resignation for the cause of Telangana.
Earlier, Tirupati MLA K Chiranjeevi has lobbied for plum portfolios like Commercial Taxes and Energy. However, the Chief Minister persuaded Chiranjeevi that he would consider his request during another expansion. The Chief Minister announced the portfolios at his Camp Office on Friday where he hosted breakfast for the newly inducted ministers.
Both Srinivasa rao and Ramachandraaiah said they have no reservations in taking up any portfolio allotted by the Chief Minister.
Meanwhile, the Chief Minister has retained the Handlooms and Textiles portfolio which fell vacant due to the sacking of Dr P Shankar Rao. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!