Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy on Tuesday directed the East Godavari Collector M Ravichandra to provide immediate relief and financial assistance to fire victims of Mayapatnam village.
Pithapuram MLA Vanga Geetha spoke to the Chief Minister and requested him to provide relief to the fire victims. The Chief Minister asked the district collector to get the losses enumerated and also to extend permanent assistance to the fire victims. It is estimated that more than 150 houses have been gutted in the fire mishap. (INN)
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers