Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy extended his warm greetings and best wishes to Muslims in the state on the occasion of Id-ul-Zuha (Bakrid) to be celebrated on Monday.
The Chief Minister said Id-ul-Zuha symbolizes supreme self-sacrifice and importance of divinity over material life. The emphasis on the festival is on dedication, devotion, sacrifice, compassion and brotherhood among the people of all walks of life. The Chief Minister desired peace and harmony to prevail and wished the Muslim brethren a happy Id-ul-Zuha.
The Chief Minister hoped that the festival would strengthen the bonds of love, compassion and mutual understanding among the people, and bring new cheer and prosperity in their lives. (INN)
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers