Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy will tour Medak district on Tuesday and will launch a slew of programmes.
He will participate in revenue sadassu and launch Bhoomi; Citizen Charter besides Pala Pragathi Kendram, according to an official release here on Monday. He will leave from Begumpet airport at 12 noon and reach Chinna Gottimukala village of Shivampet mandal at 12.30 pm, the release said.
The Chief Minister will meet officials and non officials and later participate in various programmes besides interacting with Village Officers and Self Help Group members. He will address a public meeting in the evening where he will launch the “Intinta parisudhyam one lakh toilets in 100 days” and “Sampoorna Vidyadarshini” programmes. He will also distribute assets, bank linkage, and interest free loans for SHGs, farmers and other beneficiaries.
He will also unveil plaques and lay foundations for various development works.
From Chinna Gottimukala village, he will leave for city, the release added. (INN)
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections