Primary Education Minister S Sailajanath on Thursday denied the rumours that Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy would be replaced in the State.
Talking to media persons, Sailajanath said there was no truth in the reports appeared in a section of media over the change of the Chief Minister for his alleged inefficiency in handling the situation in Telangana and the general strike of employees. “There is no question of change in leadership in the State at this juncture,” he said. Describing media reports as ‘speculative’ and ‘far from truth,’ he said that vested elements have been creating such stories to draw mileage out of it.
Sailajanath also denied reports that the progress of State was affected due to the Telangana agitation. Stating that the decision on creation of Telangana state was not possible in a day, he slammed Bharatiya Janata Party senior leader L K Advani for suggesting impractical solutions to Prime Minister Dr Manmohan Singh and Congress president Sonia Gandhi.
The Minister expressed confidence that the Centre would take appropriate decision at an appropriate time on Telangana statehood issue by bringing consensus through consultation process with all the stakeholders. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections