Congress MP from Malkajgiri Sarvey Satyanarayana on Saturday condemned media reports that Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy would be replaced from his post following the debacle of party in the by-elections.
Talking to media persons at the Congress Legislature Party Office, Sarvey Satyanarayana said that the high command would not replace Chief Minister from his post till 2014. Stating that vested elements in his Cabinet have been conspiring to dethrone the Chief Minister, he said that Kiran Kumar Reddy could not be held responsible for party’s failure in by-elections in Telangana region. He lauded the Chief Minister for governing the state efficiently despite odd conditions prevailed in the State.
Sarvey came down heavily on those who were damaging the party’s image by making negative comments against the leadership. He sought serious disciplinary action against them from the high command. He accused senior leaders of working against the party’s interests and supporting the other candidates in the by-elections.
The Congress MP called upon all leaders in the party to make collective efforts to win the by-elections to be held in 18 Assembly segments. (INN)
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections