Pradesh Congress Committee president Botsa Satyanarayana on Sunday said that the Congress party would launch its official campaign for the by-elections to be held on March 18 only after the announcement of official candidates.
Talking to reporters here, Botsa said that he would participate in the campaign after discussing the same with Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy. He said the party leaders would convince people that only Congress party could give Telangana State. He hoped that the people would vote for Congress party based on the performance of State Government and its welfare programmes.
Botsa also accused Telugu Desam Party president N Chandrababu Naidu of resorting to personal attacks on Congress leaders in the State Legislative Assembly in order to get publicity.
Regarding the rebel MLAs, the PCC chief hoped that Speaker Nadendla Manohar would soon take a decision on the fate of 17 MLAs who joined the YSR Congress party.
Later, addressesing a road show in Polavaram, he said that the Congress party was trying to get National Project status for the Polavaram project. He also predicted that he Polavaram constituency would soon witness by-election due to the disqualification of rebel MLA S Babu Rao, now with YSR Congress party. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!