Telugu Desam Party president N Chandrababu Naidu on Sunday said that the Congress party has lost the moral right to rule the State due to its failure to address the problems being faced by common man.
Addressing a rally at Toopran, after admitting some TRS workers into the TDP, Naidu said that the Congress party has completely failed to understand and resolve the problems being faced by the people. He accused the ruling party of ‘sucking blood’ of common man in the form of various hidden taxes. He said people would be wasting their precious votes if they vote in favour of Congress candidates. He said the present government was more interested in power politics than governance or development.
Naidu also slammed Telangana Rashtra Samithi president K Chandrasekhar Rao for exploiting the sentiments of Telangana people in the name of statehood agitation. Claiming that he never opposed formation of Telangana, he said that KCR was more interested in making money than achieving statehood for the region.
The TDP chief also accused Chandrasekhara Rao of having a secret understanding with YSR Congress president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. He said while TRS opposes TDP’s events in the region, KCR tolerates Jagan Mohan Reddy’s campaign to get funds.
Later, Naidu proceeded to Kamareddy constituency where he addressed several road shows for party’s candidate. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!