Congress MLA Gandra Venkata Ramana Reddy on Thursday objected to the use of harsh language by former minister Komatreddy Venkatreddy, who started indefinite hunger strike at Nalgonda for the cause of separate Telangana.
Earlier, Komatreddy has reportedly said that the some Congress leaders from Telangana were trying to extract benefits using the dead bodies of those who committed suicide for statehood cause. Talking to media persons at Congress Legislature Party office, Venkata Ramana Reddy stated that harsh words used by Komatreddy have hurt the Congress leaders. Asking him to withdraw his remarks immediately, he said the Congress leaders from the region would not support him until he withdraws his comments.
The Congress MLA also slammed Telugu Desam Party president N Chandrababu Naidu for showing discrimination on Telangana farmers by launching Rythu Poru Bata in Seemandhra districts. He said that Naidu has no concern towards the farmers’ issues and the padayatra has been launched in order to get political mileage. He said that Naidu was eyeing on Chief Minister’s post in the next elections. (INN)
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections