The Congress MLCs on Tuesday dashed off a letter to the party High Command appealing to accommodate party seniors in the ministerial berths during the expansion of cabinet by Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy.
According to sources, MLCs Indrasena Reddy, Bhanu Prasad, Jagadishwar Reddy, Ranga Reddy and Bhupal Reddy wrote a letter stating that giving a berth to Praja Rajyam Party MLC C Ramachandraiah in the State Cabinet would send wrong message among party seniors and they would feel ignored and insulted.
The MLCs stated that the high command should recommend giving berths to party seniors on top priority and utilise their services for strengthening the party. According to reports, the MLCs also contacted Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy and expressed their feelings in this regard.
The MLCs in their letter to Congress president Sonia Gandhi stated the party has to recognize services of seniors, who are serving in the party since 25 years. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!