Pradesh Congress Committee president Botsa Satyanarayana on Tuesday stated that action would be initiated in the next five days against those MLAs who violated the party whip during the No Confidence Motion against the N Kiran Kumar Reddy Government.
Talking to media persons at Gandhi Bhavan, Botsa Satyanarayana said that the action would be taken against the rebel MLAs after seeking explanation from them. However, he said that final decision in this regard would be taken by the Chief Minister after consulting Government Whip Kondru Murali and Legislative Affairs Minister D Sreedhar Babu. “It is not a good tradition and practice on the part of MLAs to vote against the party on whose ticket they got elected,” he said while claiming that the government faced the No Confidence Motion boldly efficiently.
Thanking the Praja Rajyam Party and Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) for supporting the government during crucial period, he said that the No Trust Motion has exposed the strength of other parties. He said that the motion has provided an opportunity for the Chief Minister to explain what steps the government has initiated for the welfare of farmers, who are in distress due to drought.
Botsa also denied reports suggesting differences among Congress MLAs from Telangana and Seemandhra regions. (INN)
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections