Telugu Desam Party president N Chandrababu Naidu on Thursday alleged that the Congress party has complicated the Telangana issue and thereby, posed problems for all political parties including the TDP.
Talking to media persons at Telugu Desam Legislature Party office after cutting the cake to mark 31st TDP Foundation Day celebrations, Naidu said that people have understood the predicament of the TDP on the Telangana issue. He reiterated that he had long lasting connectivity with the people of the State. He said that he was confident of resolving all the public issues with people’s cooperation.
Naidu said the skeletons of corruption done by YSR were trickling out one after another. He said people in the country were shocked and stunned at the volume and magnitude of the corrupt practices of the past regime.
Stating that the State has been facing leadership crisis, Naidu said that the voters would come out with their real choice in 2014 general elections. He said that there was an urgent need for more youth taking lead in political activities in the country to put an end to rampant corruption.
Responding on the revelations made by Army Chief V K Singh, the TDP president said that it was a grave crime and the entire defence sector should be probed and fully investigated. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!