Congress MLA from Vijayawada Central Malladi Vishnu on Tuesday took serious objection over Telugu Desam Party president N Chandrababu Naidu pressing for a discussion on `tainted ministers’ issue in the House at the cost of other public issues.
Talking to media persons at Assembly Media Point, Malladi Vishnu ridiculed Naidu for speaking on the corruption as his own party members have alleged that he has sold Rajya Sabha seats to influential people for crores of rupees. Stating that Naidu has no moral right to talk on the corrupt ministers issue in the House, he asked Naidu for an explanation on the seizure of Rs one crore by the Election Commission from a TDP corporator’s residence at Kovvur Assembly constituency in Nellore district.
“The House is losing precious time due to Naidu’s arrogant attitude on corruption issue despite the government agreeing for a discussion on it,” Vishnu said. He accused Naidu of lacking commitment to resolve the problems being faced by the people, which need the urgent attention of House. He advised Naidu to at least change his attitude and help the Speaker in the smooth running of the House.
Congress MLA Amanchi Krishna Mohan was also present. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!