Union Minister of State for Human Resources Development D Purandeswari on Thursday said that the Congress party would consider changes in organizational matters in the wake of debacle in the recent elections in five states.
Participating as a chief guest in the Yuvajana Utsav at a private engineering college in Rajahmundry, East Godavari district, Purandeswari said that the core committee would meet soon to discuss on outcome of election results and make necessary changes in organizational issues if needed. She said that the Congress party would also focus its attention on designing a strategy for the 2014 elections.
Compared to the results of 2007, the Congress has improved its performance in the Uttar Pradesh elections this time, she pointed out. She said that the outcome of election results in the five states would not have any impact on the by-elections in Telangana region.
Responding to a question on International Women’s Day, she sought the support of all parties for passing the Women’s Reservation Bill in the Parliament.
She also informed said that Nationwide Common Entrance Exam for Engineering would be held from 2013. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!