A Warangal court has directed the police to register a case against TDP President N Chandrababu Naidu and two others for creating law and order problem in the name of padayatra.
District 6th Additional Civil Magistrate on Friday directed the Subedari police to register a case against Naidu, TD Telangana Forum convenor Errabelli Dayakar Rao and Kadium Srihari for disturbing peace in the area and submit a report within a week.
The magistrate issued these directions following a complaint lodged by Telangana Advocates Joint Action Committee that the padayatra was causing law and order problem.
Meanwhile, the Telangana Advocates Joint Action committee members have planned to meet Director General of Police V Dinesh Reddy to lodge a complaint against police brutality and highhandedness on Telangana activists during the Naidu’s padayatra.
The JAC members would submit video clippings as evidence to the DGP seeking action on guilty police officials. (INN)
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers