The CBI Special Court on Tuesday extended the judicial custody of Vijay Sai Reddy till February 14. Reddy, the vice-chairman of Jagathi Publications, was arrested by the CBI in the disproportionate assets case of YSR Congress party president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
The custody was extended after the CBI produced him in the court after the end of his judicial remand on Tuesday. He was arrested on January 2 and was also questioned by the CBI for eight days with regard to the investments made by various firms into Jagathi Publications and other companies owned by Jagan.
The CBI believes that Vijay Sai Reddy, as financial advisor of Jagan’s group of companies, played a key role in mobilising investments both from within the country and from abroad. He is the second accused in the case.
The special court also adjourned the bail petition of Vijay Sai Reddy to February 9 following objections raised by the CBI. The CBI counsel also filed a petition in the court opposing his bail petition. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!