The Cyberabad police on Sunday took CPI State Secretary K Narayana and other activists into custody when they tried to enter the Emaar-MGF Boulder Hills at Gachibowli.
Demanding return of land given to Emaar-MGF, the CPI activists led by Narayana tried to enter the premises. Talking to reporters, Narayana alleged that the farmers, whose lands were taken for the project, were yet to be paid compensation. He demanded that the government return the land to farmers or immediately pay compensation for the same. He said the CPI would continue its protest till the affected farmers get justice.
However, the Cyberabad police took Narayana and other activists into custody and shifted them to Nacharam police station. (INN)
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections