Communist Party of India state secretary K Narayana on Wednesday described the Central Bureau of Investigation against Telugu Desam Party president N Chandrababu Naidu as ‘politically motivated.’
Talking to media persons at Makhdhoom Bhavan, Narayana said that the probe against Naidu on the instructions of State High Court was aimed at tarnishing his political image. Unable to deal with him politically, he said that Pulivendula MLA Y S Vijayamma filed a petition in the court seeking probe into his assets. However, he expressed confidence that Naidu would come out clean from all the charges and truth would come to light after the probe.
Responding to a question on Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar rejecting the resignation of Telangana MPs, the CPI leader hailed her decision. He said that the Congress party is apparently trying to drag Telangana statehood issue till 2014 elections. “The acceptance of resignations will not serve any purpose except causing by-elections in the constituencies. The Telangana state will be achieved only through consistent agitations,” he stated. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!