Communist Party of India MLA Sambhasiva Rao on Tuesday stated that the election result of the five States was a slap on the face of the Congress party.
Talking to media persons at Assembly media point, he said that the results clearly indicate that the people of country would reject the Congress party in the next elections. He hoped that people of the State too would reject the Congress party on the lines of five northern States in the next elections. He said the Congress party was rejected due to its policy of encouraging corruption in the country.
“Though Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy claims himself to be clean, but his Cabinet Ministers’ were found involved in various corruption charges,” he said. “At least now the Chief Minister should take action against his Cabinet ministers and come clean from the corruption charges,” he said. Else, he said the Congress party would lose its deposits in the next elections, he warned. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!