The activists of Communist Party of India on Wednesday staged a dharna before the Excise Department office demanding stern action against those involved in the liquor syndicate.
CPI State Secretary M Narayana, who led the protest, told reporters that the State Government should not shield anyone involved in the liquor syndicate. He demanded that the government disclose the contents of the reports of Anti Corruption Bureau’s raids on the liquor syndicate.
Narayana asked the government to take action against the liquor syndicates across the State as they have been fleecing the common man by charging exorbitant rates. He also demanded that the government release a White Paper on the issue. (INN)
Articles that might interest you
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers