Expressing serious dissatisfaction and unhappiness over the attitude of Legislative Council Chairman A Chakrapani in appointing members to various committees, Telangana Congress MLC K R Amos on Wednesday submitted his resignation from both the Ethics and Estimate committees.
Talking to media persons in Assembly premises, Amos criticized the attitude of Dr Chakrapani in not giving preference to seniors in appointing committees members.
Alleging that great injustice was meted out to Telangana region in these appointments, he said that R Chakrapani insulted senior members of the Council by giving priority to juniors in committee posts and particularly to those members who were from coastal Andhra and Rayalaseema regions.
“Dr Chakrapani is showing discrimination towards senior leaders in awarding committee chairmens’ posts as they belonged to the Telangana region,” he pointed out.
Raising serious objection over appointing first time Council member M S Prabhakar as chairman of Ethics Committee, Amos said that he would raise this issue before party high command and seek justice.
MLCs Kanakula Janardhan Reddy and Yadav Reddy also expressed displeasure over the appointments and wanted party high command to do justice to Telangana MLCs in the committees. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!