Family Welfare Minister DL Ravindra Reddy on Tuesday offered to resign from the cabinet, if was proved that he was stripped of significant portfolios due to his failure.
Ravindra Reddy, who handled the composite portfolio of Medical and Health ministry, has been stripped of Health, Medical Education, 104 and 108 Services portfolios after the cabinet expansion on Monday. Now he is left with some insignificant portfolios of APVVP, Arogyasri, Family Welfare and Medical Infrastructure.
The minister, however, claimed that he was not hurt over Chief Minister Kiran Kumar Reddy’s decision. However, he maintained that the decision had nothing to do with his performance. He said he would never resort to sycophancy to get the portfolios of his choice. Stating that his burden has been reduced due to the reduction in his portfolios, he said that he would try to perform better and excel in the job assigned to him.
Ravindra Reddy also hinted that the Chief Minister himself would have to take care of the preparations for the likely by-elections in Cuddapah district as he would not be able to handle the responsibility. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!