Health Minister DL Ravindra Reddy on Monday denied having invited striking junior doctors for the talks.
Talking to reporters after meeting Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy at the State Secretariat, the minister said that the government did not invite the junior doctors for holding discussions on their demands. However, he said that he has requested the Chief Minster to form a cabinet sub-committee on the issue.
The minister said that the decision to form a cabinet sub-committee to hold discussions with the junior doctors who are on strike might be taken during the meeting of Council of Ministers to be held on Monday evening.
Ravindra Reddy said that he has briefed the Chief Minister about the on-going strike by the junior doctors and their demands. (INN)
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections