Former minister Dr P Shankar Rao on Thursday demanded the installation of Dr B R Ambedkar’s statue in the premises of State Legislative Assembly.
Raising the issue during Zero Hour in the House, Dr Shankar Rao said that the government immediate steps be taken to install Ambedkar’s statue in assembly premises. He also demanded that the government take stern action against those involved in the incidents of desecration of Ambedkar’s statues that were reported in the last few weeks.
Major Industries Minister Dr J Geetha Reddy assured Dr Rao that she would refer the issue to the concerned minister. (INN)
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections