Deputy Chief Minister Damodar Rajanarasimha on Friday stated that he would launch election campaign in all the Assembly constituencies which are going to by-polls in the Telangana region on March 18.
Talking to media persons, Rajanarasimha said that he would begin his election campaign from the first week of March. He said that he would explain to the people of the region that the formation of separate Telangana state would be possible with the Congress party only.
The Deputy Chief Minister said that he would highlight the benefits of government schemes and programmes in the elections and seek votes in favour of Congress party. He said that the Congress party said that that it was opposed to the formation of Telangana state.
Earlier, the leaders from the region were demanding a separate State. But now they have changed their stand and aspiring for posts, he said. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!