The CBI special court on Monday adjourned the hearing on bail petition of N Sunil Reddy, a close aide of Kadapa MP Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy and accused in Emaar Properties, to March 5.
Meanwhile, the CBI filed a counter petition in the court opposing bail for Sunil Reddy. In its counter petition, the CBI feared that Sunil Reddy might tamper with the evidence and influence the witnesses if granted bail. After hearing the CBI’s arguments, the court adjourned the next hearing to March 5.
Earlier, Sunil Reddy’s counsel stated that his client never collected money with regard to the township project as being alleged by the probing agency.
However, the CBI stated that 102 villas were sold by Emaar Hills Township Pvt Ltd through Stylish Homes Real Estate Pvt Ltd and Rs 4,000 to Rs 45,000 per sq yard was collected in excess from the buyers over the documented rate of Rs 5,000 per sq yard. The counsel said that the money was then passed on to Koneru Prasad and Sunil Reddy. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections