D Nalini, former Deputy Superintendent of Police of Medak Town, who has put in her papers demanding formation of Telangana, has announced that that she would launch hunger fast at Jantar Mantar in New Delhi.
Nalini is demanding that the Centre honour its promise of formation of Telangana state made by Union Home Minister P Chidambaram on December 9, 2009. Talking to media persons at Progressive Media House at Hyderguda here on Thursday, Nalini said that she has resigned to DSP post in protest against the Centre’s inordinate delay in announcing a decision on creation of Telangana state.
Nalini also alleged that she was ill-treated by her superiors hailing from Seemandhra region for raising the Telangana issue. She said that she underwent lot of harassment from Seemandhra officers even after she submitted her resignation. She alleged that the Chief Minister, Home Minister or Director General of Police, did not take any action when she complained of harassment.
Stating that she would never join her post until the Centre announces a decision on Telangana, Nalini said that she would agitate for the statehood by taking the support of all organizations and parties. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!