Telugu Desam president N Chandrababu Naidu on Tuesday stated that the party would soon take a final decision on fielding actor Nandamuri Balakrishna in the ensuing elections.
Talking to media persons after launching an online facility for party membership drive at NTR Trust Bhavan, Chandrababu Naidu said the party would announce its decision on fielding of actor Balakrishna after discussing the issue with party seniors. However, Naidu did not mention anything on whether Balakrishna would contest for parliament or the legislative assembly seat. He reiterated that efficient and candidates with clean image would be fielded in the next elections.
Stating that identity cards would be issued to those who register themselves as members through online, Naidu expressed confidence that the TDP would be strengthened further by next Mahanadu.
Responding to Supreme Court asking Pulivendula MLA Y S Vijayamma to withdraw her petition in connection with disproportionate assets case, Naidu said that Vijayamma and MP Jagan Mohan Reddy have no confidence on the courts and their judgments. He alleged that both of them have shown disrespect for the judiciary and have been trying to use the courts to settle political scores.
The TDP chief also slammed Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy for not taking any measures to address people’s problems. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!